Name: Uther Lightbringer
Concept/Bio: Leader of the Silver Hand, Follower of the Light
Lifepaths: Born Noble, Page, Squire, Knight, Religious Acolyte, Lead to Religious, Military Order, Military Order, Lead to Professional Soldier, Captain
Age : 46
Stats: Wi: B6, Pe: B6, Po: B4, Fo: B5, Ag: B4, Sp: B5, Speed Mult.: x3.5
Attributes: Ref: B5, Ste: G5, Hes: 4, Hea: B5, MW: B10, Faith: B6, Circles: B3, Resources: B4
PTGS: Su: B3 Li: B6 Mi: B7 Se: B8 Tr: B9 Mo: B10
- I have worshipped the Light all of my life and it has never failed me. I will not turn from it’s side.
- Jordan is a bad influence on Arthas. I will find a way to remove him from his station.
- Running into the fire will not test you’re faith, it will burn you. We’ll win ths war through clever tactics, not rash actions or trechery.
- Sworn to the Order Belief: The fall of Stormwind made me realize that sometimes faith was simply not enough to combat the evil forces of the world. Thus was born the Silver Hand.
- Always start a discussion with a rational argument.
- Suffer none to dispariage the light, overpower them by any means necessary.
- When in doubt, seek council from the Light.
Traits: Mark of Privilege, Sworn Homage, Tonsured, Disciplined, Fanatical Devotion, Savvy, Faithful, Sworn to the Order, Booming Voice, Stoic
Skills: Armor Training, Brawling B4, Bureaucracy B4, Command G6, Conspicous B4, Contract-Wise B4, Doctrine B6, Etiquette B4, Field Dressing B5, Hammer B6, Instruction B3, Lance B4, Light-Wise B3, Mounted Combat Training, Oratory B5, Read B3, Rhetoric B4, Riding B5, Shield Training, Silver Hand-Wise B3, Strategy B4, Sword B3, Tactics B3, Write B2
- Affiliations: 2D Silver Hand
- Reputations: 3D The “Lightbringer”
- Relationships: Arthas (Powerful)
Gear: Standard Arms, Warhorse, Chainmail
- Bare Fisted I:B2 M:B4 S:B6 Add 2 VA – Fast Shortest
- Lucerne Hammer I:B4 M:B8 S:B12 Add 2 VA 3 Slow Longer Two Handed May Great Strike